Application Instructions - Temporary Tattoos
- Cut around the design as exact as possible, you can use a scissor or most cutters/plotters.
- Peel off the glossy foil.
- Position the tattoo face down on clean and dry skin.
- Soak the Tattoo with a damped sponge until wet throughly. Apply light pressure to the tattoo.
- It is ready to be peeled off, when it can be slid away without using much force.
- The tattoo has a high adhesive effect. Depending on the design and its size as well as where the tattoo is placed, the durability is about 2-4 days.
- If you wish to remove your tattoo earlier, you can simply use sticky tape / scotch tape or use skin oils and rub it off.
- If you like a more matte looking appearance, you can rub sun crème / Sun Screen carefully over your new tattoo.
Perfect, just what I was looking for
I wasn't sure how to order, so I sent an email with a couple of questions and I received a reply almost immediately, with all the info I needed. All my orders since have been fulfilled if not the same day the next, which is amazing. Great quality, exactly what I ordered, and arrived safely. Will definitely keep using this service.
Excellent quality and service will certainly order again
Amazing print quality even with not great qual images, super fast shipping
I work in forestry and absolutely love this t-shirt
Brilliant, thank you very much
1x sehr zufriedener Tischler - danke!
Perfect quality, and were delivered very quickly to boot
Arrived on time and is good quality.
Great item fast posting thanks
Wonderful present for father as a qualified boatbuilder/carpenter 😀
Very soft fabric,good sizing, nicely made.
Phill was very accommodating helping me to match an origianal script on a 1960 Triumph dashboard. Very pleased indeed.