Application Instructions - Multi-Trans Pro
- Pre-press your substrate/product with the recommended silicone pad and settings from the table below.
- Place your design on your substrate/product (printed-side facing down) and if necessary, fix it with heat-resistant tape.
- Press your transfer with the parameters indicated below and cover it with the recommended silicone pad in the table below.
- Peel the transfer paper by using the recommended settings from the table below. ATTENTION: At this point, the substrate is very hot. Take precautions while handling it.
- If indicated in the table below, re-press your substrate/product with the same temperature as in step 3 for about 2-5 sec.
Really helpful in diagnosing some printer issues. Thank you!
Problem free purchase and delivery. 'Smooth Operator'!!
Exactly what I needed for my project. Fast shipping and well packed.
Item as described and posted out quickly 😊
Bought as a Christmas present. Looks fab. Arrived really quickly too.
Great item! Recommend this seller.
Phill was super helpful with my order, it arrived promptly and was exactly what I needed! Will definitely be using his service again.
Phill was so helpful with my order, and the transfers are excellent quality and exactly what I wanted. I will be ordering again.
I love my 1972 t-shirt! Despite being exceptionally busy, Phill prioritised my order and maintained friendly, efficient contact throughout. Thanks!
Lovely item. It's a christmas present but I'm sure my father in law will love it
Rapid turn around, quality product and great price.
Will definitely use again.
Bought as a present for my Dad's birthday and he loves it!
Great quality and amazing customer service! Very pleased with my purchase and will use again!
Ordered a variety of waterslide decals on a single A4 page for my guitar headstock from a transparent PNG.
Print quality is great and went straight on after being cut down.
Good service. Fast delivery.
Matched the description and was exactly as expected