Application Instructions - Multi-Trans
For Hard Surfaces
- Set the temperature of the transfer press to 200°C / 390°F.
- Place the substrate on the lower plate.
- Place the transfer paper on the substrate and cover both with the a silicone pad with 5mm thickness.
- Place the sensor of the digital thermometer between the transfer paper and the substrate. (Relevant is the temperature on the surface of the substrate which is shown through the digital thermometer. The printing time depends on the size (mass) of the substrate.)
- Open the transfer press when the below mentioned temperature is achieved and peel off the transfer paper as indicated below.
- ATTENTION: At this point, the material is very hot. Take precautions when moving it.
- Preheat your mug press before use.
- Position & fix the printed image to the mug using a heat resistant tape.
- Put the mug in the press.
- Press by using the settings below.
- IMPORTANT: The timer of the mug press should not start until the mug has reached the set temperature. If your press does not do this automatically, increase the press time to 4 minutes!
- Cool the mug down by dipping into cold water. Make sure the transfer media is soft before peeling.
- ATTENTION: At this point, the mug is very hot. Take precautions when moving the mug.
The shirt was awesome! It took awhile to get to the US.
Great quality top, super comfy and cute
Exactly how I imagined it - succinct and leaves nothing to the imagination! Excellent value for money and arrived very quickly
Good quality! Well packaged. Arrived quick. Thank you!
Tshirt quality was phenomenal and delivery was fantastically fast. Really impressed all around and would definitely buy from again.
Was a birthday present for my daughter, she loved it. Good quality and sizing. Arrived in good time. Thanks 😊
Prompt delivery despite my late order! Lovely appropriate tee shirt, it was a present for our son in law who is a tree surgeon.
Nice quality shirt material, print is great and looks durable. Dispatched and delivered on time. Good service and I would buy from this shop again, thanks.
Quality is excellent, and I was (before retirement) a senior garment technician, travelling the world.