Application Instructions - Multi-Trans
For Hard Surfaces
- Set the temperature of the transfer press to 200°C / 390°F.
- Place the substrate on the lower plate.
- Place the transfer paper on the substrate and cover both with the a silicone pad with 5mm thickness.
- Place the sensor of the digital thermometer between the transfer paper and the substrate. (Relevant is the temperature on the surface of the substrate which is shown through the digital thermometer. The printing time depends on the size (mass) of the substrate.)
- Open the transfer press when the below mentioned temperature is achieved and peel off the transfer paper as indicated below.
- ATTENTION: At this point, the material is very hot. Take precautions when moving it.
- Preheat your mug press before use.
- Position & fix the printed image to the mug using a heat resistant tape.
- Put the mug in the press.
- Press by using the settings below.
- IMPORTANT: The timer of the mug press should not start until the mug has reached the set temperature. If your press does not do this automatically, increase the press time to 4 minutes!
- Cool the mug down by dipping into cold water. Make sure the transfer media is soft before peeling.
- ATTENTION: At this point, the mug is very hot. Take precautions when moving the mug.
Perfect, just what I was looking for
I wasn't sure how to order, so I sent an email with a couple of questions and I received a reply almost immediately, with all the info I needed. All my orders since have been fulfilled if not the same day the next, which is amazing. Great quality, exactly what I ordered, and arrived safely. Will definitely keep using this service.
Excellent quality and service will certainly order again
Amazing print quality even with not great qual images, super fast shipping
I work in forestry and absolutely love this t-shirt
Brilliant, thank you very much
1x sehr zufriedener Tischler - danke!
Perfect quality, and were delivered very quickly to boot
Arrived on time and is good quality.
Great item fast posting thanks
Wonderful present for father as a qualified boatbuilder/carpenter 😀
Very soft fabric,good sizing, nicely made.
Phill was very accommodating helping me to match an origianal script on a 1960 Triumph dashboard. Very pleased indeed.